JASON A. DIAMOND, ESQ. has been a Civil & Criminal Trial Lawyer for over 20 years. He has worked at the Broward County Public Defender’s Office, defending clients accused of felonies, misdemeanors and juvenile crimes. Additionally, Jason Diamond has worked at two of the most respected Civil Law Firms in South Florida focusing on civil litigation. Thus, Jason is no stranger to the courtroom and he understands both the civil and criminal implications of the law. He graduated from the University of Florida with Honors, and Nova Southeastern School of Law. Mr. Diamond is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida since 1995. Mr. Diamond has been an Adjunct Professor, teaching law at Broward Community College and Barry University in Miami. To date, the lawyers from Mr. Diamond’s Law Firm have handled over 1,000,000 traffic tickets and countless criminal matters..
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar # 0068098
- Traffic Ticket Team
- Traffic Ticket Blog
- We Can’t Make This Stuff Up & Red Light Camera Demise
3 July 2019
- Please Don’s Drink and Drive on Independence Day! … but if you do
3 July 2019
- “Officer, I am NOT signing that Traffic Ticket” | Uh Oh!
2 June 2019
- CAR RENTAL INSURANCE: Scam or Necessary Evil?
29 May 2019
- ROBO-COP Is Here .. Well, he might be coming some time soon.
17 May 2019
- New Texting Law Explained | You Can Be Pulled Over Now (July 1st actually)
15 May 2019
- Cool / FUN Traffic Ticket Related Updates
3 May 2019
- IF YOU STILL TEXT AND DRIVE, THEY CAN NOW PULL YOU OVER
24 April 2019
- Don’t Put Your Hazard Lights On When it Rains!
15 April 2019