TAMPA CRIMINAL DEFENSE AND DUI ATTORNEY
Jason Sammis is a shareholder with the Sammis Law Firm, P.A., who represents individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL.
Jason Sammis is actively involved as an attorney on the NORML Legal Committee, which fights for the reform of marijuana laws. He is also a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
EXCLUSIVELY FOCUSED ON CRIMINAL AND DUI DEFENSE
By focusing exclusively on criminal and DUI defense in Tampa, FL, Jason Sammis is able to stay current on the most recent changes in the Florida criminal law. Focusing exclusively on criminal and DUI defense also allows Jason Sammis to file and litigate innovative motions that can win difficult criminal cases.
Jason Sammis received his undergraduate degree at University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia and his Juris Doctorate degree at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. At the University of Florida, Jason Sammis was a member of the prestigious Florida Law Review. He was also elected Vice-chair and then Chair of Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board for appellate advocacy.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Jason Sammis is admitted to the state bars of Georgia and Florida, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle District of Georgia, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, and the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
SCHEDULE FREE CONSULTATION TO TALK WITH JASON ABOUT YOUR CASE
Contact Jason Sammis at 813-250-0500 if you would like to discuss any felony or misdemeanor criminal case in Tampa, Hillsborough County, including drunk driving or DUI, suspended driver license, habitual traffic offender revocation, violation of probation, drug crimes, or domestic violence.
TAMPA ATTORNEY FOR MARIJUANA AND CANNABIS CHARGES
For an experienced marijuana attorney in Tampa for any possession of cannabis case, possession with intent to sell marijuana, manufacture or cultivation of cannabis, operation of a marijuana grow house operation, sell or delivery of cannabis, or trafficking in marijuana. Jason Sammis represents clients charged with serious marijuana offenses in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Brooksville, Hernando County, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Bartow, Polk County, Dade City or New Port Richey, Pasco County, or Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida.
VISIT THE MAIN WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit the main website for the Sammis Law Firm, P.A. at www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com or the Tampa DUI Defense website at www.tampaflduilawyer.com
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Drunk Driving
- Early Termination of Probation
- Habitual Traffic Offender Revocations
- Restraining Orders
- Seal and Expunge
- Tampa Violation of Probation
- Tampa White Collar Crime
- Theft and Shoplifting
- Free Consultation
Call 813-250-0500 to speak with an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm 24/7. Attorney on call to answer your questions after hours and on weekends.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards accepted including Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial consultation is always free. Most criminal cases are billed at a flat rate. We provide each client with a written fee agreement. Payment plans may be available.
- 11th Circuit
- Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
- University of Florida
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: Chair of Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board, 1999 Vice-Chair, Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board, 1998
- Activities: Member of the Florida Law Review and Moot Court Board
- University of Virginia
- NORML Legal Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Oraganization of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Florida State Bar # 178217
- - Current
- Tampa Attorney on Fighting Marijuana Cannabis Cultivation or Grow House Charges
- Tampa Criminal Defense Blog
- Tampa Marijuana Attorney Discusses Florida's New Grow House Cultivation Laws
- Tampa FL Marijuana Website
- Tampa Breath Test DUI Lawyer
- Tampa FL DUI Webstite
- Tampa DUI Attorney Blog
- DUI Victim Impact Panel in Tampa
1 April 2016
- Missouri vs. McNeely’s Impact in Florida – F.S. Section 316.1933 is Unconstitutional
1 March 2016
- Fuzzy Math Fuels Myth that Florida’s DUI Refusal Rate at 82%
23 January 2016
- New Bill With Criminal Penalties for a First Refusal: 2016 SB 1244 Amending FS 316.1939
2 January 2016
- How to Guide for the DHSMV DUI Formal Review Hearing in Florida
15 October 2015
- Florida’s FDLE Alcohol Testing Program – Don’t Follow the 11D-8 Rules? Rewrite the Rule. Repeat.
23 September 2015
- What did New Port Richey Police Chief Kim Bogart Say About Covering Up Driving Drunk to a Traffic Homicide Investigation?
19 August 2015
- Problems with the Intoxilyzer 8000 and Inspections with Unapproved Solutions
17 August 2015
- What Happens at a Hardship Hearing with the Florida Bureau of Administrative Review in Tampa, FL?
11 August 2015
- Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Driver's License Reinstatement Day in Hillsborough County
15 December 2015
- Help! Homeland Security Stole My Cash at the Airport
12 December 2015
- Petition for Return of a Firearm in Tampa and Hillsborough County, Florida
1 November 2015
- Modifying the Standard No Contact Order in Hillsborough County, FL
31 October 2015
- Using a Expert in a Medical Marijuana Necessity Defense Case in Florida
26 October 2015
- Seal and Expunge an Arrest Record in Tampa, FL
5 October 2015
- Help! The Florida Highway Patrol Stole My Vehicle
30 June 2015
- Florida Courses on Rule 3.220 and Brady / Giglio - Legal and Ethical Obligations of Discovery in Criminal Cases
25 May 2015
- Phantom "Hit and Run" Non-Contact Crash in Florida
8 May 2015
Tampa criminal defense attorney on Florida Habitual Traffic Offender Revocations for five years. In certain cases, it may be possible to force the Florida DHSMV to remove the HTO five year revocation if the attorney files and litigates a motion to vacate one of the underlying conviction that cause the HTO revocation. Motions to vacate or set aside a prior conviction can be filed for civil infractions for DWLS without knowledge or criminal cases for driving while license suspended with knowledge (DWLSR) in Hillsborough County, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Bartow, Polk County, New Port Richey or Dade City, Pasco County, Brooksville, Hernando County, or Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida. Visit our main website for more information on removing habitual traffic offender 5 year revocation in Florida. www.SammisLawFirm.comTampa Early Termination of Probation Attorney | Florida Lawyer for Terminating Probation Early
Find more information on filing and litigating Motions for Early Termination of Probation in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL.Tampa Marijuana Lawyer on Florida's Cannabis Laws
Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney, Jason Sammis, discusses defending marijuana cases in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL, including possession of marijuana, possession with intent to sell, cultivation of cannabis, operation of a marijuana grow house, and trafficking in cannabis. _____________________________________________________________________ As a member of the NORML Legal Committee, Jason Sammis fights for the reform of Florida's marijuana laws. Marijuana attorney for Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Bartow, Brooksville, New Port Richey, Dade City, and Bradenton. _______________________________________________________________________ Contact the Sammis Law Firm if you need a cannabis lawyer in Tampa, FL, or call 813-250-0500.