TAMPA CRIMINAL DEFENSE AND DUI ATTORNEY
Jason Sammis is a shareholder with the Sammis Law Firm, P.A., who represents individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL.
Jason Sammis is actively involved as an attorney on the NORML Legal Committee, which fights for the reform of marijuana laws. He is also a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
EXCLUSIVELY FOCUSED ON CRIMINAL AND DUI DEFENSE
By focusing exclusively on criminal and DUI defense in Tampa, FL, Jason Sammis is able to stay current on the most recent changes in the Florida criminal law. Focusing exclusively on criminal and DUI defense also allows Jason Sammis to file and litigate innovative motions that can win difficult criminal cases.
Jason Sammis received his undergraduate degree at University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia and his Juris Doctorate degree at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. At the University of Florida, Jason Sammis was a member of the prestigious Florida Law Review. He was also elected Vice-chair and then Chair of Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board for appellate advocacy.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Jason Sammis is admitted to the state bars of Georgia and Florida, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle District of Georgia, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, and the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
SCHEDULE FREE CONSULTATION TO TALK WITH JASON ABOUT YOUR CASE
Contact Jason Sammis at 813-250-0500 if you would like to discuss any felony or misdemeanor criminal case in Tampa, Hillsborough County, including drunk driving or DUI, suspended driver license, habitual traffic offender revocation, violation of probation, drug crimes, or domestic violence.
TAMPA ATTORNEY FOR MARIJUANA AND CANNABIS CHARGES
For an experienced marijuana attorney in Tampa for any possession of cannabis case, possession with intent to sell marijuana, manufacture or cultivation of cannabis, operation of a marijuana grow house operation, sell or delivery of cannabis, or trafficking in marijuana. Jason Sammis represents clients charged with serious marijuana offenses in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Brooksville, Hernando County, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Bartow, Polk County, Dade City or New Port Richey, Pasco County, or Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida.
VISIT THE MAIN WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit the main website for the Sammis Law Firm, P.A. at www.criminaldefenseattorneytampa.com or the Tampa DUI Defense website at www.tampaflduilawyer.com
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Drunk Driving
- Early Termination of Probation
- Habitual Traffic Offender Revocations
- Restraining Orders
- Seal and Expunge
- Tampa Violation of Probation
- Tampa White Collar Crime
- Theft and Shoplifting
- Free Consultation
Call 813-250-0500 to speak with an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm 24/7. Attorney on call to answer your questions after hours and on weekends.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards accepted including Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial consultation is always free. Most criminal cases are billed at a flat rate. We provide each client with a written fee agreement. Payment plans may be available.
- 11th Circuit
- Sammis Law Firm, P.A.
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Chair of Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board, 1999 Vice-Chair, Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board, 1998
- Activities: Member of the Florida Law Review and Moot Court Board
- University of Virginia
- NORML Legal Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Oraganization of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Florida State Bar # 178217
- - Current
- Tampa Attorney on Fighting Marijuana Cannabis Cultivation or Grow House Charges
- Tampa Criminal Defense Blog
- Tampa Marijuana Attorney Discusses Florida's New Grow House Cultivation Laws
- Tampa FL Marijuana Website
- Tampa Breath Test DUI Lawyer
- Tampa FL DUI Webstite
- Tampa DUI Attorney Blog
- DUI Statistics in Tampa, FL
19 August 2017
- Do you lose your driver’s license for a DUI?
4 August 2017
- Suppressing the DUI Intoxilyzer 8000 Results for a Lack of Substantial Compliance
14 April 2017
- Statistics on Administrative Suspensions in 2015
6 April 2017
- Electronic Warrants in Hillsborough County, Florida
13 August 2016
- The Problem with USF DUI Checkpoints
12 July 2016
- Tampa Police DUI Checkpoints
11 July 2016
- Is Florida Statute Section 316.1933 Unconstitutional?
24 May 2016
- Exigent Circumstances for a Forced Blood Draw in Florida DUI Cases
24 May 2016
- Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Proposed Changes to Florida’s Theft Laws - 2018 HB 713
24 January 2018
- Restoration of Civil Rights through the Judicial Process
28 December 2017
- How Long Does It Take to Seal or Expunge a Criminal Record in Florida?
22 November 2017
- Can My Juvenile Record Make Me Ineligible to Seal or Expunge?
5 November 2017
- Attorneys for Backpage Prostitution String Operations in Polk County, FL
20 October 2017
- Is ATF Coming for your Guns because of a Prohibited Firearm Transactions?
24 August 2017
- If the Officer Can't Remember the Case At All - Can He Just Read His Police Report Out Loud to the Jury at Trial?
31 March 2017
- Florida’s Stand Your Ground Statute - the Pretrial Immunity Hearing
2 March 2017
- Recent Statistics on Civil Violation Citations for Marijuana in Tampa
13 October 2016
Tampa criminal defense attorney on Florida Habitual Traffic Offender Revocations for five years. In certain cases, it may be possible to force the Florida DHSMV to remove the HTO five year revocation if the attorney files and litigates a motion to vacate one of the underlying conviction that cause the HTO revocation. Motions to vacate or set aside a prior conviction can be filed for civil infractions for DWLS without knowledge or criminal cases for driving while license suspended with knowledge (DWLSR) in Hillsborough County, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Bartow, Polk County, New Port Richey or Dade City, Pasco County, Brooksville, Hernando County, or Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida. Visit our main website for more information on removing habitual traffic offender 5 year revocation in Florida. www.SammisLawFirm.comTampa Early Termination of Probation Attorney | Florida Lawyer for Terminating Probation Early
Find more information on filing and litigating Motions for Early Termination of Probation in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL.Tampa Marijuana Lawyer on Florida's Cannabis Laws
Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney, Jason Sammis, discusses defending marijuana cases in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL, including possession of marijuana, possession with intent to sell, cultivation of cannabis, operation of a marijuana grow house, and trafficking in cannabis. _____________________________________________________________________ As a member of the NORML Legal Committee, Jason Sammis fights for the reform of Florida's marijuana laws. Marijuana attorney for Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Bartow, Brooksville, New Port Richey, Dade City, and Bradenton. _______________________________________________________________________ Contact the Sammis Law Firm if you need a cannabis lawyer in Tampa, FL, or call 813-250-0500.