Jason ClevelandClient focused, results driven.
- Employment Law, Appeals & Appellate, Arbitration & Mediation ...
A seasoned employment law and civil litigation attorney in the Indianapolis area, Jason has practiced law since 2003. He has handled multiple federal jury trials in the Northern and Southern District of Indiana Courts and represented clients at the EEOC, MSPB, SEAC and ICRC, as well as Indiana State Courts, local government bodies and boards. He’s a DePauw University graduate, with a degree in Philosophy, who grew up in New Castle, Indiana. A third generation small business owner, he follows in his father’s and grandfather’s footsteps. After earning his law degree at Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, Jason spent the first seven years of his career as an attorney at Hostetter & OHara in Brownsburg, practicing general civil litigation before federal and state courts. At John H. Haskin & Associates (formerly Haskin & LaRue), Jason focused his practice exclusively on employment and discrimination law. At Cleveland Lehner Cassidy, Jason has combined his years of experience to practice in general civil litigation with a focus on employment law matters.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
I offer a free, 20 minute phone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Acceptance of contingency fee depends on the nature of the case.
- CLEVELAND LEHNER CASSIDY
- - Current
- John H. Haskin & Associates
- Hostetter & O'Hara
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Activities: Moot Court
- DePauw University
- B.A. (2000) | Philosophy
- Indiana State Bar  # 24126-53
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.