Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Area
- Digital Media
Subject to our discretion, on a case-by-case basis only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer Fee hour, Flat Fee and Percentage Fee rates depending on the type of work/representation needed. Payment accepted via cash/check, Electronic Bank Trasnfer, PayPal and Venmo.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U of Wisconsin
- California State Bar  # 249344
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
121 Questions Answered
- Q. I was wondering what happens if I remake a beat from a song and post it on YouTube, do I own the license?
- A: Yes you do. If you are the copyright owner of a work that is being infringed on YouTube, file a takedown request. If the work has actually generated significant views/listens and earned revenue from ads, you also have a claim for actual damages.
- Q. Hello, I need help to review an employment contract. I just want to make sure everything is fair and doable.
- A: I'd be happy to help with that. If interested, shoot me an email and we can discuss - email@example.com
- Q. Hi, i would like a lawyer to write my Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Refund policies. How much does it cost?
- A: Hi there, fees vary depending on the kind of operation you're writing your terms for, but I would love to help you out with this. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to discuss.
Contact & Map