Jason Apollo Hart
- Criminal Law, Appeals & Appellate, Personal Injury ...
Apollo Law, PLLC is a law office located in downtown Frankfort, Kentucky, owned and operated by Jason Apollo Hart, an experienced and dependable criminal defense attorney and personal injury lawyer. He has a passion for the fair representation of all Kentuckians and is a staunch defender of the peoples’ legal rights.
On December 12, 1981, Jason Hart and his twin brother were born in Dayton, Ohio. In the 1995, he and his family moved to Olympia, Kentucky, where Jason attended Bath County High School. Jason’s mother worked as a paralegal at a local law firm in Morehead, Kentucky and raised Jason, his twin brother, and his younger sister. It was during these formative years that Jason began to develop his lifelong love for defending the legal rights of others in his community. His success is greatly attributable to his mother and others in the community supporting his educational and moral development.
After graduating high school, Jason enrolled in Berea College. In 2004, Jason graduated from college with a Bachelors of Arts in Political Science. It was during his college years that Jason developed an enduring love for a biology major named Elizabeth. Following a marriage proposal and college graduation Jason and Elizabeth moved out of Kentucky be closer to their graduate school opportunities. Jason graduated cum laude from the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law in 2008.
Following graduation from law school Jason and his wife Elizabeth returned to Kentucky to live near their family and friends. Jason dedicated himself as an attorney at the Department for Public Advocacy for over eight years in a variety of capacities, including the Cynthiana Trial Office, the Appellate Division, and the Capital Trials Branch East. As a public defender, Jason represented low income clients in courts and before juries all over the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 92570
- Apollo Law, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.