Jared Dale Vaughn

Jared Dale Vaughn

Jared Vaughn, Attorney at Law
  • Personal Injury, Family Law, Divorce...
  • Alabama
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
He is very knowledgeable and responsive. I would highly recommend him!
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Dealing with any sort of legal issue is stressful and can take a toll on you, your family and everyone involved. The court processes are often long, drawn out and expensive, and you probably just want to be done with it as soon as possible. Jared Vaughn Attorney at Law understands this, and has dedicated his practice to help his clients through troubled legal waters.

From his office centralized in Gadsden, Alabama, Jared Vaughn provides experienced legal counsel in all matters of family law, criminal defense and personal injury. He knows that no matter the issue you are facing, you deserve an attorney who will be wholly dedicated to you and your situation every step of the way. For years Mr. Vaughn has helped families through divorce, child custody, child support and adoption processes. He has been at the defense for those facing serious criminal charges and jail time. He supports those who have suffered personal injuries, helping them get the compensation they deserve.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Criminal Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Animal & Dog Law
  • Agricultural Law
  • Antitrust Law
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Asbestos & Mesothelioma
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Cannabis & Marijuana Law
  • Civil Rights
  • Collections
  • Communications & Internet Law
  • Construction Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Education Law
  • Elder Law
  • Employment Law
  • Energy, Oil & Gas Law
  • Entertainment & Sports Law
  • Environmental Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Health Care Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Insurance Defense
  • Intellectual Property
  • International Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Legal Malpractice
  • Maritime Law
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Military Law
  • Municipal Law
  • Native American Law
  • Nursing Home Abuse
  • Patents
  • Probate
  • Products Liability
  • Real Estate Law
  • Securities Law
  • Social Security Disability
  • Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
  • Tax Law
  • Trademarks
  • Traffic Tickets
  • White Collar Crime
  • Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
  • Gadsden
  • Etowah County
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Jared Vaughn, Attorney at Law
- Current
Operations Supervisor
Fed Ex Freight
Birmingham School of Law
J.D. (2009) | Juris Doctorate
Placeholder image for education.
Jacksonville State University
B.A. (2004) | Political Science
Honors: Cum Laude
Jacksonville State University Logo
TOP 100
The National Trial Lawyers
Top 40 Under 40
The National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations
Gadsden Public Library Foundation
Vice President
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Jared Vaughn, Attorney at Law
Gadsden Messenger
Speaking Engagements
Local Candidates Forum, GCHS
The Chamber of Gadsden & Etowah County
Guardian Ad Litem
Administrative Office of Courts
Websites & Blogs
Jared Vaughn, Attorney at Law | Family Law, Criminal Defense, & Personal Injury
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered

Q. How long after a uncontested divorce dose it take to show up on the Alabama court records website?
A: The case is assigned a case number and a judge immediately upon being filled electronically.
Q. Is child support order required in Alabama?
A: Yes
Q. My son live in alabama with his mother. I live in indiana and support is enforced through indiana courts. The mother
A: No.
Q. My sister abandoned her children
A: This honestly sounds like a situation where you might want to consider getting the Department of Human Resources involved. Also, I would recommend consulting with an attorney.
Q. My ex-wife lives in a different county than me. The DHR manager is her cousin. Can I get the county assigned changed?
A: It is likely that you can get this changed based on the circumstance. I'd consider consulting with an attorney and contacting the state headquarters of DHR.
Q. I need to file for support but dont know where my son's father is and i know he has no job.how will I be paid?
A: It can be ordered, but it is unlikely that he complies with the order voluntarily. Retaining counsel or seeing if DHR can assist would be my advice.
Q. Can a grandmother file a petition claiming dependency of her grandchild in Alabama?
A: It would be possible to file a petition. Whether that petition is granted or not is another matter. I'd suggest retaining counsel in this kind of matter.
Q. The husband is filing for divorce, we have a home his name is on the mortgage. Can he force me and the children(22&20) ?
A: More information is needed to best answer this question most accurately, but generally speaking he cannot.
Q. My husbands ex wife is wanting to try and modify his child support for their 16yr old son. How easy is this?
A: Child support is statutory, so consulting with an attorney can at least give you the perspective of whether or not the matter is worth pursuing or not. If she has yet to file a petition then do know that any modification can only go from the date of the petition being filed and won't be retroactive past that point.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Jared Vaughn, Attorney at Law
612 S 4th St
Gadsden, AL 35901
Telephone: (256) 547-4444
Fax: (256) 684-8709