- Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
It is important to have an experienced Attorney who will give your case the detailed attention it deserves. The entire staff at the Law Office of Jane L. Walker recognizes the intimidation involved in finding the right Lawyer. Attorney Walker has had her own private practice for over 20 years and has handled a variety of legal matters. The primary focus areas of the practice are Elder Law, Estate Planning and Trust and Probate Administration. Her past experiences have broadened her experience as an Attorney and given her a deeper understanding of human nature, the profound impact conflict and hardship have and of the need for economical resolutions. The Law Office of Jane L. Walker is available to counsel families to avoid trouble in troubled times. Attorney Jane L. Walker can help you prepare for death or incapacity. We help families protect and preserve their assets. We recommend preparing documents in advance of one’s incapacity that appoint a person of your choice to handle your financial and medical affairs. If those documents have not been prepared, we can handle the court proceeding necessary to appoint someone to make those decisions. After death, we assist with the transfer of assets through Probate or Trust Administration. Attorney Walker has the flexibility, dedication and experience to handle any challenge, no matter how simple or complicated the case becomes. Her clients receive her personal attention and an explanation of their options in “plain English.” Whether you are interested in Estate Planning, buying or selling your home or suddenly faced with an injury, caring for a family member or the death of a family member, let Attorney Walker advise you of your options so you can make the right decision for you and your family.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Jane L. Walker
- - Current
- Marquette University Law School
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Real Estate & Finance
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1019218
- Waukesha County Bar Association - Estate Planning and Probate Section
- Vice President
- - Current
- Jane Walker Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.