Jan Pradel Joachim
- Immigration Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law ...
- Barreau du Quebec (Quebec Bar), New York
Jan P. Joachim is an attorney admitted to practice in both New York, USA, and Quebec, Canada. He has over twenty years of legal experience advising both Canadian and American clients in immigration law, transactional matters, and commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Mr. Joachim is a graduate of the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law and Brooklyn Law School. He has also earned a Master in International Law from Tulane University. He is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the United States Court of International Trade.
- Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Premises Liability, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Car Accidents
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Barreau du Quebec (Quebec Bar)
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2933109
- 2nd Circuit
- ID Number: Southern District of New York
- 2nd Circuit
- ID Number: Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of International Trade
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Univ Of Ottawa, Brooklyn Law
- Brooklyn Law School
- Tulane University School of Law
- LL.M. | International Law
- New York State Bar  # 2933109
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.