James W NewbyJames Newby Law - Top Rated Colorado Springs Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Attorney James Newby is consistently praised by clients as the best criminal defense lawyer in Colorado Springs. As a former DA, James knows that innocent people are charged wrongly and good people make mistakes. That's why James fights to dismiss charges for the falsely accused and lessen the penalties for people who have made bad decisions, allowing them to get back on their feet. Call for a free consultation.
Our law firm provides criminal defense representation for any and all Colorado misdemeanor and felony criminal charges. We are passionate about defending DUI, DWAI, traffic violations, domestic violence, assault, harassment, child abuse, theft and all felonies. The Colorado court system can oftentimes be unforgiving, you need to have a strong voice on your side.
James' experience as a Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyer tells him that most local citizens are good people but may have made a poor choice that could have lasting consequences.
James' goal is to limit the lasting consequences and help people get their lives back on track.
If you dealing with criminal charges in the Colorado Springs area James wants to help you. Call to schedule a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- James Newby Law
- - Current
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office located in Colorado Springs
- In Colorado Springs, I worked for another three years prosecuting mainly felonies of all levels. I personally participated in well over fifty jury trials winning nearly everyone.
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- James Newby Law
- Q. Can a sheriff department deny an inmate any and all phone calls? I was told my son has not " earned" phone privileges.
- A: You are not the first person to be confused by the inmate phone system. First off, the inmate must call you. You cannot call the inmate. Calls are not free so payment must be arranged for the inmate to call you. If you deposit money online in the INMATE ACCOUNT then they have the freedom to spend the money on phone calls to anyone, or any other communications services available at El Paso County Jail. With the FRIENDS & FAMILY ACCOUNT, you control all communication services such as phone calls, video visits and messaging. Your inmate can only call the phone number you want. Collect calls allow you to accept and pay for calls to your landline phone account. This means that if you “accept” the collect call from your inmate, all the charges for that call will then be billed to your landline phone account and will show up and be listed on your next local phone bill. Expect additional fees from your carrier. With Quick Connect, you leave a debit or credit card on file. Calls to you from your inmate will be billed immediately to your card. When the call comes, follow the instructions from the automated system to pay for that one phone call on the spot.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.