Free Consultation: (888) 877-5103Tap to Call This Lawyer
James Turner

James Turner

Debt Collection Harassment Attorney
  • Collections, Consumer Law, Employment Law...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Orlando Debt Harassment Lawyer - providing aggressive and affordable professional services to consumers who have been victims of debt harassment by debt collectors and other creditors who have used unfair and illegal collection tactics in attempting to collect a consumer debt, and other legal services for residents in Orlando, Kissimmee, and throughout the Central Florida Area.

Practice Areas
  • Collections
  • Consumer Law
  • Employment Law
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Bankruptcy
Additional Practice Area
  • General Civil
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Spanish: Spoken
University of Miami School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
Book Award Corporation Law
University of Miami School of Law
Professional Associations
Florida State Bar # 203041
- Current
Articles & Publications
Successfully Defending Employees in Non-compete and Trade Secret Litigation
Florida Bar Journal
The Perils of (Reporting and) Not Reporting Sexual Harassment
Florida Bar Journal
Liability for Acts of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Florida Bar Journal
Speaking Engagements
Fundamentals of Student Loan Law, NALA, Orlando
Websites & Blogs
Orlando Overtime Pay
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. If my husband and I are separated and living in separate households in the state of FL do I have to include his income?
A: You do not have to include husband's income. You are not receiving the benefits of that income..
Q. What can happen to me if I can't pay a court judgment to collect a $6000 credit card debt? I only have a 2013 car.
A: If a creditor has a judgment against you, they can, in most cases, garnish your wages, attach your bank accounts and seize your personal property. In Florida, a judgment is valid for 20 years.
Q. The only thing he had was a bank account nothing else. My brother was murdered in Louisiana and i am in Jacksonville we
A: Present the death certificated to you local Chase Bank and ask them for their procedures.
Q. What amendment gives you the right to face your accuser in court?
A: The answer to your question is the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution. "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence." Hope this helps.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
100 S. Bumby Avenue
Orlando, FL, USA
Toll-Free: (888) 877-5103
Telephone: (888) 877-5103