- Employment Law
- International Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Employment Litigation
- International Employment Law
- Labor Management Relations and Union Avoidance
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Ferber is admitted to practice in Ohio and in Pennsylvania, and before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, and 10th Circuits, and six U.S. District Courts. He has been admitted pro hac vice in 27 other federal
- Office Managing Shareholder
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Temple University School of Law
- Pennsylvania State University
- International Relations
- Activities: Mr. Ferber has been listed in the Labor/Employment Sections of The Best Lawyers in America , The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, and Ohio Super Lawyers , and is a Fellow of the College of Labor & Employment Lawyers.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map