Advising and representing national insurers on coverage issues for over 35 years, handling complex,high exposure claims under standard form and broker-manuscript policies, including primary, umbrella, excess and surplus lines. Strategic evaluation and management under property policies (including builder’s risk, boiler and machinery, difference in condition), personal and commercial general liability, and professional liability and directors and officers policies. Handles multi-layer, multi-insurer insurance programs for North American, UK and Bermuda market insurers. Drafts insurance contract endorsements.
Advises and defends national insurers in state and federal court throughout the western states , and handles inter-insurer claims having secured recoveries exceeding $35 million. Defends insurance professionals including brokers, adjusters, and managing agents against professional liability claims.
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Law and Litigation. Property, Liability, E&O and D&O.
- 9th Circuit
- Selected by peers and Independent research. Thompson Reuters. California.
- California Super Lawyers: Top 5% Insurace Law
- Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research. Each year only 5% of the attorneys in the state receive this designation.
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- AV Rated Highest Award for Ethics and Competence
- Martindale Hubbell
- California State Bar # 112234
- - Current