James Joseph Sexton
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
- New York
In 2001, James J. Sexton, Esq. founded the Law Offices of James J. Sexton, P.C. in a small New City office with one computer and a part-time secretary. Since that time, Mr. Sexton's skills as an advocate and trial lawyer have grown the firm to its current status as a dominating force in the New York State divorce and family law bar. The firm continues to grow and thrive and is now proud to offer clients the support of multiple attorneys, paralegals, and other support staff as well as two offices located in Rockland County and Manhattan. We offer high-quality, affordable representation in all aspects of divorce, custody, separation agreements, pre-nuptial agreements, child support, and all other related areas of New York family law. Our firm offers the kind of rapid response, aggressive advocacy and tireless professional representation that every client deserves and should demand. The attorneys working at the firm are individually selected by Mr. Sexton, chosen for their passion and dedication to client needs.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Polish: Spoken, Written
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- New York University
- M.A. (1998) | Communication & Persuasion
- New York State Bar  # 4007621
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.