Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Estate Planning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2004)
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0078696
Websites & Blogs
- Delaware Ohio Probate and Estate Planning Attorney
18 Questions Answered
- Q. Should executor pay rent as exclusive user of vacation home in probate?
- A: If your family has an interest in the estate, hire an attorney. If your concerned about your relatives, tell them to hire an attorney.
- Q. I am divorced with 2 children: (6-30-99) & (8-4-02). I need a good will at no cost. Advice?
- A: Unfortunately you get what you pay for. A no cost will may not be very good. Fist of all, there are statutory requirements for determining if a will is valid. Secondly, you want to make sure your will accomplishes your goals. Spend the money for a quality will.
- Q. Can a credit card company that has begun the process of suing,be excluded from a bankruptcy filing?
- A: Your duty is to list ALL of your assets and ALL of your Creditors. When you sign the bankruptcy petition and schedules you are stating that the information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. That is one of the first questions the trustee asks you, under oath, when you attend the Section 341 meeting of creditors. IF you fail to list them and the trustee is able to pursue any of your assets, like a tax refund or other property you can't protect with your exemptions, the unlisted creditor will not be discharged. You want to list them and get your case filed before the Creditor obtains a judgment because once they have a judgment they can place a lien on your property.
Contact & Map