Practice limited solely to IRS problem resolution.
Avid road bike and mountain bike enthusiast.
Favorite actors: John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart
Mr. Gilland received his Juris Doctorate degree Drake Law School in 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree from Brigham Young University in 1977 and 1978 respectively. He has been practicing law since 1996.
He is is committed to maintaining regular contact with his clients throughout their case. You can trust that your case will be monitored and directed by a lawyer at all times - not a paralegal - as is often the case at larger law firms. Before finalizing any settlement you will first be counseled about your options and will understand enough to make an informed decision.
We understand the importance of making our clients comfortable throughout the legal process. That is why we provide a casual atmosphere within our office and make certain that we treat every client as a person, not as a case number. We personalize each solution to your individual situation. We have worked hard to create a positive relationship with the IRS, one that will benefit you in your situation. We offer information and support that will help you in your individual IRS tax problem and continually monitor your progress. We are attentive to your needs and provide you with realistic and reasonable options tailored to meet your needs and goals - now and in the future.
- Tax Law
- Federal Circuit
- TAX COURT
- Brigham Young University
- Drake University Law School
- B.S. / Tax
- Utah State Bar # 07383
- Utah Tax Attorney Blog
- What To Expect From An Excellent IRS Tax Relief Service
16 December 2014
- The New Taxpayer Bill of Rights
25 November 2014
- Can The IRS Levy My 401k?
18 November 2014
- The IRS Cracking Down on Owed Taxes, and Here’s What It Means For You
27 October 2014
- The Benefits of Hiring an Attorney For Settling IRS Tax Debt
21 October 2014
- Tax evasion and tax fraud are two of the most common tax-related crimes.
14 October 2014
- In Tax Debt Trouble? Get Help From A IRS Specialist Attorney
8 October 2014
- Tax Debt Problems From The IRS? Get An Attorney For Help
3 October 2014
- There Are Many Reasons To Retain A Tax Attorney, For Corporations and Individuals
29 September 2014
IRS Problems Are Serious And Require Serious Attention. Tax Attorney Jim Gilland has personally helped thousands of individuals and businesses resolve their IRS debts and move on with their lives....Gilland Law Firm Layton UT Tax IRS Defense Attorneys
Utah Tax Attorney Solves IRS Problems