James FrazierExperienced Family Law Attorney in Colorado State Courts
- Divorce, Family Law
Attorney James Frazier received his J.D. from the University of Colorado Law School after receiving a bachelor's of science in biopsychology from the University of Michigan. Mr. Frazier worked with the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office in Colorado Springs and clerked for the 1st and 18th Judicial District Courts in Jefferson and Arapahoe counties.
Attorney James Frazier has experience with domestic relations matters including allocation of parental responsibility, high conflict divorce, and grandparent visitation. That experience is the result of James Frazier's hard work and extensive knowledge about Colorado's state courts.
James feels privileged to apply his legal acumen to help clients resolve difficult problems.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Colorado Law School
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.S. | Biopsychology
- Colorado State Bar  # 48979
- - Current
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Frazier Legal LLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.