Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I primarily work on an hourly rate of $500.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Kirkland Law
- - Current
- I specialize in providing general business legal services to the business community. I have been a licensed attorney in California for 26 years. I have started and built several businesses and from that business experience, I believe that I understand what business clients need from a corporate attorney. I bring a pragmatic business orientated approach to serving my clients. Most matters I will do on a flat fee basis so there are no surprises when the bill comes. Service Areas Offered: * Business Formation Strategies * Partnership & Shareholder Agreements * Employment & Trade Secret Agreements * Drafting or Reviewing Business Contracts * U.S. Customs Matters * Trademark and Copyright Law * Basic Real Estate Law, Unlawful Detainers & Lease Review * Securities, Private Placement Memorandums, Blue Sky Filings * Business & Personal Injury Litigation
- Founder & CEO
- SellerCortex, Inc.
- SellerCortex was a software-leveraged-business-service company that focuses on providing traditional wholesale distribution companies, cross-border companies, and reverse logistics companies with a turnkey solution to quickly add a robust online retail presence to their business model without it being operationally disruptive to their core distribution business.
- Founder & CEO
- Just Cellular, Inc.
- Just Cellular was an eCommerce business that focused on the cellular industry. During that time, I worked to create a comprehensive proprietary technology solution to scale eCommerce operations while maintaining operational efficiency and fiscal understanding of the operational outcomes of an eCommerce business.
- President & General Counsel
- II Group, Inc.
- Dencer & Kirkland
- A law firm specializing in corporate and securities law with an emphasis on working with early stage and mid-tier market companies experiencing rapid growth. Worked with a wide variety of companies to assist them through various legal, accounting and structural issues as they expanded their businesses. Handled business litigation in Federal and State Court as well as some personal injury cases.
- Paul & Stuart
- Trial attorney in the boutique plaintiff's firm Paul & Stuart that handled complex litigation matters ranging from class actions, medical malpractice, products liability and defamation. I handled all aspects of the cases from business development to trial. During that time, I served on the California Plaintiff's Steering Committee of a mass tort pharmaceutical litigation.
- Dickson, Carlson & Campillo
- I was a first year lawyer that was involved in a firm that primarily served as national coordinating counsel for Fortune 100 companies in mass tort litigation. The clients were primarily global pharmaceutical and medical device manufactures. I was assigned to cases filed in Oregon, Washington, Oklahoma and Texas. I got to witness some accomplished lawyers in a second chair role that provided invaluable experience to my next position as a lawyer that was at the lead of the litigation.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- Honors: Recipient of two American Jurisprudence Awards. Winner of the Dalismer Moot Court competition televised many times on C-Span. Semi-Finalist of the Fall Individual Advocacy tournament. Winner Best Petitioners Brief in the Dalismer Moot Court Competition.
- Activities: Elected Treasurer of the Student Body.
- Lipscomb University
- B.S. (1987) | Accounting
- Honors: Accounting Honor Society
- Activities: Collegiate USA Bodybuilding Champion 1986
- California State Bar  # 151215
- - Current
- Perrin Legal Conference on Cannabis , Emerging Legal Trends in the Cannabis Industry Conference , San Francisco
- Perrin Legal Conferences
- PLAC , National Conference of Products Liability Attorneys , New Orleans
- Products liability conference in New Orleans in which I spoke emerging products liability issues in the cannabis space.
- Institutional Investor Day , MJBiz Investor Conference , Las Vegas
- Marijuana Business Daily
- A single day dedicated to institutional investors and family offices focused on investments in the cannabis space.
- Cannabis Summit , Single Family Office Association Cannabis Summit , Boulder, Colorado
- Single Family Office Association
- I gave a speech along with the President of the Single Office Association at a two-day conference dedicated to cannabis.
Websites & Blogs
- LinkedIn Profile
Contact & Map