Free Consultation: (501) 327-4900Tap to Call This Lawyer
James E Hensley Jr

James E Hensley Jr

You Have Your Attorney's Cell Number
  • Appeals & Appellate, Collections, Criminal Law...
  • Arkansas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Formerly a Cop and Judge. Decades in the legal community. Personally available to all clients from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. It costs you nothing to talk for a bit and see how we might help you.

Practice Areas
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Collections
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
8th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
  • Adamorobe Sign Language: Spoken
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Arkansas Bar Association
- Current
William H. Bowen School of Law
J.D. / Law & Counseling (1998)
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. If you write a statement on domestic assault 3 hours after alleged incident and no pictures taken does State have case?
A: Yes
Q. Can a grandparent granted temporary legal guardianship file for full legal guardianship with no contact of the mother
A: The guardianship laws in Arkansas have changed in the last few years. Terminating a guardianship is a lot easier now. Contact an Arkansas attorney to discuss. The law is now on the side of a parent who is fit to care for the child. If that parent consented to the guardianship, it helps also. The parent needs to have a job, no drugs, home, no thugs hanging around, etc.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
600 South German Lane
Suite 101
Conway, AR 72034
Telephone: (501) 327-4900