- Securities Law
Additional Practice Area
- Private Equity
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Curley is admitted to practice in Massachusetts.
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Mr. Curley rejoined Goodwin Procter in 2000 after serving as general counsel and member of the senior management team of Sterling Autobody, where he was instrumental in helping the company grow from a pure start-up with no revenue, employees or locations to a company with revenues in excess of $100 million, more than 750 employees and 36 locations spanning eight states. Mr. Curley later represented Sterling Autobody in connection with its sale to a Fortune 50 company.
- Boston University School of Law
- magna cum laude; Distinguished Scholar
- Brandeis University
- magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map