(425) 748-4585Tap to Call This Lawyer
James BibleJames Bible Law Group
- Criminal Law, Civil Rights, Personal Injury
- Washington, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
In 2015 Mr. Bible was selected as a member of the National Trial Lawyers top 100. He is an attorney who is known for his zealous representation of his client. In 2009 he received the Champion of Justice Award from the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mr. Bible will fight hard for your rights.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Law Partner
- James Bible Law Group
- Western Washington University
- B.A. | Sociology
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude, Faculty Scholar Award Nominee, BLSA Alumni Award
- Activities: Foster Parent while in law school
- Champion of Justice Award
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Washington State Bar  # 33985
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.