I am an experienced and skilled Attorney at Totter Jones LLP. My practice is focused on Real Estate Development, Real Estate Transactions, and Commercial Litigation. I have assisted numerous individuals and businesses acquire and refinance real estate in the Augusta area. I also prosecute and defend commercial litigation matters, collect past due accounts, and collect judgments by levying on real and personal property. I am dedicated to helping my clients achieve their goals and solve their problems.
I was born and raised in Augusta. I am married to Kim, and we have three children, Barrett, Sara Beth and Ellie.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Health Care Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details.
- Trotter Jones, LLP
- - Current
- University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Furman University
- B.A. (1997)
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated
- Georgia Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Georgia State Bar
- Augusta Bar Association
- Activities: Board of Directors, 2010 - 2012
- James B. Trotter's Website Profile
- Augusta Real Estate, Business Law, and Health Care Law Attorney Website