Searching for the correct law firm to handle important matters such as a divorce or any family law matter(s) is crucial. You want to make sure you are properly represented in your case. Turning to the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC is the right move, the attorneys at Stange practice solely on family law and are here to listen and guide you. You can feel assured that your case will be handled with the utmost care. James Ahearn is one of these attorneys and he is practicing out of our Ellisville, Missouri office. James has received multiple degrees including: Masters in Art in Spanish from Saint Louis University, Masters of Education in Clinical Counseling from University of Missouri - St. Louis, Ph.D. in Counseling from University of Missouri - St. Louis and his Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law.
- Family Law
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 66460
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law Information
- Should my name be taken off the mortgage?
15 September 2019
- Should I show up to court?
1 September 2019
- Start of school can lead to disputes
25 August 2019
- Offsets and divorce property division
18 August 2019
- Inheritance and the perils of commingling
27 July 2019
- Has the judge made up their mind?
29 June 2019
- Cap on maintenance in some states is the reasonable needs of party seeking maintenance
26 May 2019
- Think twice before killing the golden goose
3 May 2019
- Prenuptial agreements: Full and fair disclosure of assets and debts
7 April 2019
- Collaborative Divorce & Family Lawyers | Missouri, Illinois & Kansas
- Neutral experts in collaborative divorce
31 August 2019
- Are you too angry for a collaborative divorce?
7 July 2019
- We agree on most issues in our divorce
26 May 2019
- Needs of exceptional children and collaborative divorce
23 February 2019
- Is collaborative practice new?
20 January 2019
- Importance of spreadsheeting your assets
23 December 2018
- Who is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals?
14 December 2018
- Business interests can complicate divorce
2 December 2018
- New tax changes regarding alimony may make divorce more difficult
22 November 2018