Jamaal W. Thomas

Jamaal W. Thomas

  • Criminal Law, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury ...
  • Maryland
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Medical Malpractice
  • Personal Injury
  • Products Liability
  • Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
University of Baltimore School of Law
Honors: with honors
University of Baltimore School of Law Logo
University of Maryland - Baltimore County
University of Maryland - Baltimore County Logo
Professional Associations
Maryland State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered

Q. How do I get a charge remove from my name.
A: In Maryland, you recieve an expungement of a criminal charge as long as you meet certain conditions. 1. The charge cannot have resulted in a conviction. You must have recieved a Stet, Nolle Prose, or a Probation Before Judgment (PBJ) (if you recieved a PBJ, you have to wait three year before getting an expungement); 2. You cannot have had a conviction following the charge you wish to have expunged. In order to get the expungement, you need to petition the court in which the charge was lodged. After you file your request, the state will have an opportunity to file an opposition. If the state does not, and you are eligible for expungement, the court will enter an order directing all agencies with a record of your charge to expunge those records.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Owings Mills, MD, USA
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.