Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jacob T. Will, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- University of Akron
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Seton Hall University
- B.A. | Political Science; English
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Stark County Bar Association
- - Current
8 Questions Answered
- Q. Is there mandatory prison time for carrying a concealed weapon in ohio?
- A: There is not mandatory prison time for a violation of R.C. 2923.12. Without having more information regarding your charge, you should know that there are several levels of this offense, ranging from misdemeanor to felony charges. You should contact a local attorney for help defending this charge, as there are several affirmative defenses that can be asserted on your behalf.
- Q. I found out i have a warrant for unpaid fines,when i pay the fine will they drop the warrant?
- A: You should first contact the Clerk of Courts regarding your warrant. It is possible that payment of the fines and costs will result in a cancellation of the warrant. However, some local courts still may require an appearance to fully clear the warrant. Contact the Clerk's Office prior to making any payment.
- Q. My husband got a ovi and was no read his rights what should he do
- A: If your husband was charged with an OVI the first thing he should do is contact and retain an attorney. After a careful review of the facts and circumstances of the stop and arrest of your husband, the attorney will be in a better position to discuss the specifics of his case, including whether the failure to read his rights will have a significant impact on his case.
Contact & Map