- Personal Injury, Employment Law, Construction Law
After graduating from Carroll College with a degree in Biology, Jacob worked at Shodair Children's Hospital for two years. During his time at Shodair, Jacob learned how to effictively communicate with clients in crisis. Jacob returned to his hometown of Spokane, Washington to attend Gonzaga University School of Law in 2015.
After graduating, Jacob spent nearly four years in a plaintiffs' practice before joining Kirkpatrick & Startzel, P.S. Jacob's practice is focused on civil litigation. He represents clients in a variety of matters, but specializes in personal injury and employment law. Jacob is familiar with Washington's Law Against Discrimination (WLAD) and its federal counterpart, Title VII. Jacob has represented a multitude of clients in personal injury matters ranging from motor vehicle accidents (MVAs) to wrongful death actions.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 54280
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Carroll College
- B.A. (2013) | Biology
- Washington State Bar Association  # 54280
- - Current
- Spokane County Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.