Jacob J. BeausayBeausay & Nichols Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability ...
Handling personal injury cases on behalf of people in Columbus and throughout central Ohio, Jacob J. Beausay is a partner at Beausay Law Firm LLC. In all facets of negligence cases — including medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, premises liability and products liability — Mr. Beausay has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients.
Whether personally advocating for clients or collaborating with other attorneys, Mr. Beausay has a reputation for securing significant verdicts and settlements. He has taken numerous cases to trial in state and federal courts, and he has managed multiple appellate arguments. For these and other accomplishments, Mr. Beausay holds an Avvo “Excellent” rating and has been selected by SuperLawyers as a "Rising Star" every year since 2015.
Building a strong personal injury claim requires much more that just knowledge of the law. Mr. Beausay is exceptionally skilled when it comes to digging through the details of a situation to determine what occurred, how a client has suffered and how to hold the defendant responsible. He demonstrates compassion toward the people he represents and remains resolute in reaching the best possible outcome for them.
In 2005, Mr. Beausay earned a Bachelor of Science from The Pennsylvania State University. He then attended Capital University Law School, graduating cum laude with a Juris Doctor in 2009. While there, he was a member of the school’s law review.
A published author, Mr. Beausay is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Ohio, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
There is no cost to you unless and until we win your case.
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0085213
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Beausay & Nichols Law Firm
- - Current
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: cum laude
- Activities: Capital Law School Law Review - Staff Member 2007-2008; Capital Law School Law Review - Associate Notes Editor 2008-2009
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. (2005)
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0085213
- A Rogue Rule?: An Expose on the Unresolved Issues and Needless Litigation Created by Ohio's Affidavit of Merit Rule
- Capital University Law School Law Review
- Defense Tactics Unique to Brain Injury Cases, Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: Doctor & Attorney Perspectives, Columbus, OH
- Types of Damages in an Injury Suit, Damages in Personal Injury, Columbus, OH
- Beausay & Nichols Law Firm
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.