(888) 498-7153Tap to Call This Lawyer
J. Reid YoderDiCaudo & Yoder LLC
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Reid Yoder is a former prosecutor for the City of Akron, who has tried numerous high-profile cases. After working for the Prosecutor's Office for four years, Mr. Yoder went to work at his private practice, specializing in criminal defense, personal injury, and juvenile/domestic relations. Mr. Yoder has been honored at a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, and has performed many acts of community service and pro-bono work. If you need representation for a personal injury or criminal case, contact Mr. Yoder today!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- DiCaudo & Yoder LLC
- - Current
- City of Akron Prosecutor’s Office
- University of Miami
- University of Akron
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Ohio Public Defenders Office
- Charles Scanlon Inn of Courts
- Akron Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Akron Personal Injury Attorneys
- Akron Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Akron Personal Injury Blog
- Summit County Woman Killed In Car Accident
February 27, 2014
- Ohio Winter Weather Is A Cause For Premises Liability Concerns.
December 26, 2013
- Do you really need an attorney?
November 7, 2013
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.