Workers Compensation, Truck Accidents, and Personal Injury Attorneys with over 20 years experience.
J. Michael Parsons is an Atlanta native committed to getting full and fair compensation for injured individuals and people who lose loved ones. He is the founding partner of Parsons & Associates, P.C., a Georgia law firm that upholds the rights of injured workers.
Mr. Parsons is licensed to practice law in Georgia and Mississippi. After graduating law school, he spent eight years defending employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation cases and liability claims. He saw firsthand how difficult big businesses and insurance companies make it for injured workers to get the benefits they are rightfully owed. In 2003, armed with his unique insight, Mr. Parsons started his own law firm to assist employees and injury victims.
Mr. Parsons is passionate about helping people rebuild their lives and avoid financial detriment after suffering serious injuries. His law offices focus on workers’ compensation cases and product liability litigation. With offices in both Savannah and Atlanta, Mr. Parsons is ready to help you get your life back together after a terrible injury. He has a long and successful history of helping injured people achieve full and fair compensation - he has secured hundreds of settlements totaling more than $5 million. Call today to schedule a free consultation. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Parsons & Associates, P.C.
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (1995)
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards for first in class in Property II, Ethics and Corrections.
- Activities: editor for the Mississippi Law Journal
- Hampden-Sydney College
- B.A. (1991) | Spanish and Political Science
- Honors: cum laude
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb County Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Civil Justice PAC
- Gold Member
- Work Injury Network PAC
- Rotary International
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association
- - Current
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Georgia Bar, Worker’s Compensation Section
- - Current
- J. Michael Parsons' Website Profile
- Parsons & Associates, P.C. Website
- Atlanta Injury Lawyer Blog
- New Report Shows Risks of Injuries and Fatalities for Atlanta Workers
27 April 2017
- OSHA Holds Fall Protection Stand Down to Raise Awareness of Workplace Falls
20 April 2017
- What Happens if You Get a Workplace Illness Due to Toxic Exposure at an Atlanta Worksite?
13 April 2017
- Lawmakers Push for Better Injury Protections for Atlanta Workers
6 April 2017
- 5 Mistakes Workers Make After Suffering an Atlanta Work Injury
30 March 2017
- Welders at Risk of Workplace Injuries in Atlanta
23 March 2017
- Common Types of Work Injury in Atlanta
16 March 2017
- How Inadequate Lighting Increases Atlanta Work Injury Risks
9 March 2017
- Can You Make an Atlanta Workers’ Comp Claim for Aggravation of an Injury?
2 March 2017