J. Eric Chisholm practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability. Mr. Chisholm was an enlisted member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard from 1995 until 2001. Mr. Chisholm graduated with Honors from Salem State College in 2000, and 2003 from Suffolk University Law School. While attending Suffolk University Law School, Mr.Chisholm was involved with the Voluntary Prosecutor's Clinic representing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a 3.03 certified Assistant District Attorney. Upon graduating law school, Mr. Chisholm represented applicants throughout the United States seeking Social Security Disability benefits. However, since 2004, Mr. Chisholm has been litigating work related injury claims in Massachusetts before the Department of Industrial Accidents, focusing on upholding the rights of injured workers. Mr. Chisholm is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is also a frequent lecturer on the topic of workers' compensation law at Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education seminars.
Mr. Chisholm is AV Rated through Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for peer review ratings.
Mr. Chisholm was also selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2012 and 2013 list. The annual listing, which recognizes outstanding attorneys who are either under 40 years of age or in practice less than 10 years, is published in the Boston and New England Super Lawyers Magazines - Rising Stars Edition. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in a state are selected to the list.
Please call 617-367-0880 x15 for a free consultation.
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Curtin, Murphy & O'Reilly, P.C.
- Doherty, Cella & Keane LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- Salem State College
- B.A. / Political Science (2000)
- Honors: Cum Laude Student Senate
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Boston's Top Rated AV Preeminent Rated Lawyers
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbel
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSCCR)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- - Current
- J. Eric Chisholm's Website Profile
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. Website
- Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Lawyer Blawg
- ALJ Properly Calculated Springfield Painter’s Average Weekly Wage Using Seasonal Approach
12 September 2017
- Massachusetts Employee’s Workers’ Compensation Benefits Claim Barred by Prior Ruling
5 September 2017
- OSHA Issues New Safety Rule Created to Protect Construction Workers in Massachusetts and Elsewhere
22 August 2017
- Impartial Medical Expert’s Conflicting Testimony at Issue in Massachusetts § 34A Permanent Disability Benefits Case
1 July 2017
- Employee Receives Total Incapacity Workers’ Compensation Benefits for Massachusetts Workplace Accident Despite Suffering Non-Compensable Pre-Existing Injury
15 May 2017
- Injured Employees May Struggle to Collect Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Benefits
15 May 2017
- Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents Awards Safety Training Grants to Seven Employers
5 May 2017
- Workers’ Compensation Reviewing Board Finds Judge Committed Error in Massachusetts Employee Benefits Case
26 April 2017
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Affirms Reviewing Board’s Decision Denying Workers’ Compensation Benefits
27 March 2017