J. Eric Chisholm practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability. Mr. Chisholm was an enlisted member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard from 1995 until 2001. Mr. Chisholm graduated with Honors from Salem State College in 2000, and 2003 from Suffolk University Law School. While attending Suffolk University Law School, Mr.Chisholm was involved with the Voluntary Prosecutor's Clinic representing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a 3.03 certified Assistant District Attorney. Upon graduating law school, Mr. Chisholm represented applicants throughout the United States seeking Social Security Disability benefits. However, since 2004, Mr. Chisholm has been litigating work related injury claims in Massachusetts before the Department of Industrial Accidents, focusing on upholding the rights of injured workers. Mr. Chisholm is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is also a frequent lecturer on the topic of workers' compensation law at Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education seminars.
Mr. Chisholm is AV Rated through Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for peer review ratings.
Mr. Chisholm was also selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2012 and 2013 list. The annual listing, which recognizes outstanding attorneys who are either under 40 years of age or in practice less than 10 years, is published in the Boston and New England Super Lawyers Magazines - Rising Stars Edition. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in a state are selected to the list.
Please call 617-367-0880 x15 for a free consultation.
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Curtin, Murphy & O'Reilly, P.C.
- Doherty, Cella & Keane LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- Salem State College
- B.A. / Political Science (2000)
- Honors: Cum Laude Student Senate
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Boston's Top Rated AV Preeminent Rated Lawyers
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbel
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSCCR)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- - Current
- J. Eric Chisholm's Website Profile
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. Website
- Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Lawyer Blawg
- Not All Massachusetts Employers Are Eager to Protect Injured Employees Who Are Hurt at Work
21 February 2017
- Tragic Workplace Deaths Highlight the Need for Massachusetts Employers to Comply With Established Health and Safety Regulations
10 February 2017
- Massachusetts Widow Denied Workers’ Compensation Benefits Where Spouse’s Cause of Death Listed as Cardiovascular Disease
5 February 2017
- Federal Court Holds Massachusetts Worker’s Emotional Distress Claims Preempted by MWCA
31 January 2017
- OSHA Issues More Than $110K in Proposed Fines Over Fall Hazards at Easthampton Renovation Project
15 January 2017
- Employee Ordered to Repay Overturned § 28 Payment for Serious and Willful Employer Conduct
19 October 2016
- More Information Required in Massachusetts Housekeeper’s Workers’ Compensation Case
15 October 2016
- Reviewing Board Finds Doctrine of Issue Preclusion Applies in Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Case
10 October 2016
- Former Massachusetts Corrections Officer Entitled to Assault Pay For Duration of Workers’ Compensation Award
25 September 2016