J. Eric Chisholm practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability. Mr. Chisholm was an enlisted member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard from 1995 until 2001. Mr. Chisholm graduated with Honors from Salem State College in 2000, and 2003 from Suffolk University Law School. While attending Suffolk University Law School, Mr.Chisholm was involved with the Voluntary Prosecutor's Clinic representing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a 3.03 certified Assistant District Attorney. Upon graduating law school, Mr. Chisholm represented applicants throughout the United States seeking Social Security Disability benefits. However, since 2004, Mr. Chisholm has been litigating work related injury claims in Massachusetts before the Department of Industrial Accidents, focusing on upholding the rights of injured workers. Mr. Chisholm is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is also a frequent lecturer on the topic of workers' compensation law at Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education seminars.
Mr. Chisholm is AV Rated through Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for peer review ratings.
Mr. Chisholm was also selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2012 and 2013 list. The annual listing, which recognizes outstanding attorneys who are either under 40 years of age or in practice less than 10 years, is published in the Boston and New England Super Lawyers Magazines - Rising Stars Edition. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in a state are selected to the list.
Please call 617-367-0880 x15 for a free consultation.
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Curtin, Murphy & O'Reilly, P.C.
- Doherty, Cella & Keane LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- Salem State College
- B.A. / Political Science (2000)
- Honors: Cum Laude Student Senate
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Boston's Top Rated AV Preeminent Rated Lawyers
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbel
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSCCR)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- - Current
- J. Eric Chisholm's Website Profile
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. Website
- Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Lawyer Blawg
- Former Massachusetts Corrections Officer Entitled to Assault Pay For Duration of Workers’ Compensation Award
25 September 2016
- Massachusetts Court Defers to Judge’s Determination Regarding Employee Credibility in Workers’ Compensation Benefits Case
20 September 2016
- Massachusetts Employee’s Workers’ Compensation Award Overturned Because He Failed to Meet His Evidentiary Burden
15 September 2016
- Cambridge-Based Researchers Claim Fostering Workplace Trust May Improve Outcomes for Employees Who Are Injured at Work
10 September 2016
- Former Suffolk County Correctional Officer Convicted of Committing Workers’ Compensation Fraud
5 September 2016
- Wages Earned Through Uninsured Employer May Not be Used to Calculate Workers’ Compensation Benefit Payments in Massachusetts
1 September 2016
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Affirms Reviewing Board’s Decision in Workers’ Compensation Case
25 August 2016
- Claimant’s Attorney Ordered to Pay Costs After Filing Second Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Claim Without Reasonable Grounds
10 August 2016
- Massachusetts Employee Receives Workers’ Compensation Benefits for Psychiatric Condition Related to Workplace Back Injury
5 August 2016