J. Eric Chisholm practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability. Mr. Chisholm was an enlisted member of the Massachusetts Army National Guard from 1995 until 2001. Mr. Chisholm graduated with Honors from Salem State College in 2000, and 2003 from Suffolk University Law School. While attending Suffolk University Law School, Mr.Chisholm was involved with the Voluntary Prosecutor's Clinic representing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a 3.03 certified Assistant District Attorney. Upon graduating law school, Mr. Chisholm represented applicants throughout the United States seeking Social Security Disability benefits. However, since 2004, Mr. Chisholm has been litigating work related injury claims in Massachusetts before the Department of Industrial Accidents, focusing on upholding the rights of injured workers. Mr. Chisholm is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and is also a frequent lecturer on the topic of workers' compensation law at Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education seminars.
Mr. Chisholm is AV Rated through Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for peer review ratings.
Mr. Chisholm was also selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2012 and 2013 list. The annual listing, which recognizes outstanding attorneys who are either under 40 years of age or in practice less than 10 years, is published in the Boston and New England Super Lawyers Magazines - Rising Stars Edition. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in a state are selected to the list.
Please call 617-367-0880 x15 for a free consultation.
- Health Care Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- Curtin, Murphy & O'Reilly, P.C.
- Doherty, Cella & Keane LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- Salem State College
- B.A. / Political Science (2000)
- Honors: Cum Laude Student Senate
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- Boston's Top Rated AV Preeminent Rated Lawyers
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbel
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSCCR)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- - Current
- J. Eric Chisholm's Website Profile
- Kantrovitz & Associates, P.C. Website
- Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Lawyer Blawg
- Massachusetts Appellate Court Affirms Reviewing Board’s Decision in Workers’ Compensation Case
25 August 2016
- Claimant’s Attorney Ordered to Pay Costs After Filing Second Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation Claim Without Reasonable Grounds
10 August 2016
- Massachusetts Employee Receives Workers’ Compensation Benefits for Psychiatric Condition Related to Workplace Back Injury
5 August 2016
- Erroneous Massachusetts Correctional Officer’s Workers’ Compensation Benefits Award Vacated
1 August 2016
- Massachusetts Cleaner Claims She Was Denied Workers’ Compensation and Other Benefits
21 July 2016
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Failed to Consider Massachusetts Employer’s Asserted Defense in Knee Injury Case
15 July 2016
- Massachusetts Appeals Court Affirms Sanctions in Worker’s Compensation Case Brought Without Reasonable Grounds
6 July 2016
- Report Finds Workers’ Compensation Benefits Decreased in Massachusetts and Across U.S.
2 July 2016
- OSHA’s Temporary Enforcement Policy Related to Confined Spaces in Construction Standard Applies to Many Massachusetts Workers
29 June 2016