- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Immigration Law
- International Law
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
- Counseling on Personnel Matters and Practices
- Litigation of Employment Law Matters
- Management and Employee Training
- Unfair Competition; Theft of Trade Secrets; Duty of Loyalty and Confidentiality
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Following law school, Mr. Neighbors served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Mary Lou Robinson, United States District Judge, Northern District of Texas.
- Mr. Neighbors is admitted to practice before all courts in the state of Texas, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Tech University, with honors, 1997
- Activities: Texas State Bar
- Activities: American Bar Association
- Activities: Texas Bar Association, and its labor and employment section
- Activities: Houston Bar Association, and its labor and employment section
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map