- Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
Phone: (574) 268-9995
Doctorate of Jurisprudence, Indiana University: Robert H. McKinney School of Law
Bachelor's Degree, Purdue University
Isaiah P. Vanderpool was born and raised in Wabash, IN. After graduating high school, Isaiah attended Purdue University where he obtained his Bachelor's Degree (B.A., Law and Society) and graduated with Honors.
Isaiah then spent a year working construction until he decided to follow his father and brother into the practice of law. He attended Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Isaiah was admitted to the Indiana State Bar in 2016 and was also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana. He is also a member of the Indiana State Bar Association.
While in Indianapolis, Isaiah gained a multitude of experience in several different legal settings, including having spent time with a highly regarded Personal Injury law firm. These experiences enlightened him on the positive impact that can be achieved when providing quality representation to those who are in need.
In his free time, Isaiah enjoys being with his wife and family, exercising, shooting firearms, and just being outdoors. He is a proud Pittsburgh Steelers fan and loves to cheer on his IU Hoosiers come basketball season.
Isaiah enjoys the face to face interactions he is able to have with all of his clients and would be more than happy to sit down with you to discuss any of your legal needs.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Workers' Compensation
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.A. (2012)
- Honors: Graduated with honors distinction.
- State Bar of Indiana  # 34239-49
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.