(212) 751-3045Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate Reorganization and Creditors' Rights
- Information Management and E-Discovery Solutions
- Real Estate and Real Estate Finance
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- Boston University International Law Journal; Distinguished Paul J. Liacos Scholar; Edward F. Hennessey Scholar; American Jurisprudence Award Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights; Henry Friedman - Excellence in Debtor-Creditor Law
- cum laude, with distinction, Articles Editor
- Yeshiva University
- B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, Editor in Chief, The Polis ,Political Science Journal ; Hammer Memorial Award ,Political Science
- Activities: Member, New York State Bar Association; Chairman, Committee on Bankruptcy Law; Business Law Section, 1996-2001; Chair, Bankruptcy and Debtor and Creditor Law CLE Programs, 1992-2006
- Activities: Member, The City Bar, Professional Responsibility Committee
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.