Free Consultation: (704) 401-9294Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ify Princess Ikeakanam

Ify Princess Ikeakanam

U.S Immigration Legal Services
  • Immigration Law, Business Law
  • District of Columbia
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Katlyn Ashley Reh
Reviewed by Katlyn Ashley Reh June 2, 2020
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
In addition to being a professional colleague, I view Ify as a dear friend and I admire and respect the work that she does on behalf of her clients.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ASocial Media

Trustworthy Immigration and Business Attorney Located in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I can help You:
**Prepare and File Family basedGreen Card Applications
** Prepare and File U.S Citizenship Application
**Motion to Reopen or Reconsider if your GC denied
**Respond to Requests for Evidence
**Prepare for Immigration Interview
**Prepare and Review Immigration Forms

Client's Success is my Priority.

In 2020, there are several Immigration changes that could affect your eligibility and decrease your chances of success. An experienced immigration Attorney can make the difference between getting denied and losing money and time. I have kept up with all the new laws and will make sure you are always on the right track and on the path to success.

I am down to earth and Clients feel very comfortable sharing problems with me. Quality communication strengthens the bond between Attorney and client for best results.

Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Business Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Google Duo
  • GoToMeeting
  • Microsoft Teams
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
    Free Discovery Call for 10 minutes. During this call, You have the opportunity to explain the question you have, send me any notices received from the USCIS and make an appointment for More detailed Consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee for immigration services. Family based green card application/deportation cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
District of Columbia Bar
ID Number: 1048933
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Written
  • Igbo: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Written
Professional Experience
Immigration Attorney
U.S Immigration Legal Services
- Current
Prepare and File I-130 Petitions, Prepare and File I-485 Application, Prepare and File U.S Citizenship Application, Motion to Reopen or Reconsider Denied Green card Application, Respond to RFE from USCIS, Visa Extension Application, Consulate Processing for Immigrant Visa, Review Immigration Forms, Immigration Interview Preparation and Attendance, Discuss and Solve Problems for clients.
Charlotte School of Law
J.D. (2016) | Law
Activities: Immigration Clinc
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
District of Columbia Bar  # 1048933
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Book a Consultation
Legal Answers
31 Questions Answered

Q. I have 10 years green card through my husband but now divorced have a child want to apply to citizenship.
A: Hey, As long as your marriage was bonafide and you do not have any criminal records to make you ineligible you should be able to naturalize with no issues. Contact an immigration attorney for a full evaluation of your situation before proceeding to make sure you have all the supporting documents you need. **This is not Legal advice
Q. How will the new covid-19 update from Trump administration for f-1 visa impact those with i-485 status?
A: Hi, if you have already applied to adjust status, you are no longer considered an F1 student for the purpose of this new rule. This means that you can take your hybrid courses without worrying about leaving the U.S. or losing your F1 status. As a green card holder, you will be able to attend school in the U.S. It is definitely in your best interest to remain in the country till your process is finalized. This is not legal advice*** I will be happy to have a consultation with you regarding your adjustment of status.
Q. I am marrying my fiance, who is an F1 visa holder. Is it possible to be married in the state of SC?
A: Good morning. You can definitely marry your fiancé in SC or any state. There are no restrictions on where you can get married. After marriage, you can petition for your wife to adjust her status. Adjustment of status through marriage is my main practice area. Feel free to contact me for a consultation on what it takes to successfully adjust status to green card holder. Congratulations! This is not legal advice**
View More Answers
Contact & Map
U.S Immigration Legal Services
4126 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
Telephone: (704) 401-9294
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Friday: Closed
Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.