- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation ...
Hunter Duke graduated from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland, earning a B.A. in Criminology and Criminal Justice and he later earned his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law. He also participated in the International Studies Scholars Program, earning a College Park Scholars Citation in International Studies after his Sophomore year at the University of Maryland.
Before being an attorney at William G. Kolodner P.A. Hunter Duke had a wide range of experiences, which has allowed him to advocate in the best way possible for all his clients facing various legal challenges.
He was interned for the Office of the Public Defender, Felony Crimes Division in Baltimore City, in 2013. He was a Legislative Intern for the Office of Senator Robert Zirkin, District 11, during the 2014 Maryland General Assembly Legislative Session. He also interned for the Prince George’s County Policy Department, Financial and Organized Crimes Unit. In addition, Hunter Duke has been exposed to several legal fields, working as a law clerk for a Trust, Wills, and Estate Planning firm; a Property law firm and Title Company, the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), as well as a firm specializing in DUI/DWI defense.
Hunter Duke is admitted to practice in Maryland and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. He zealously advocates for his clients in a variety of areas such as medical malpractice, personal injury, workers’ compensation, personal bankruptcy matters, and more. Hunter Duke has spent his entire career as an attorney at the family-owned law firm William G. Kolodner P.A.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Google Meet
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- ID Number: 7911010162
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (2019) | Personal Injury
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (2016) | Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Honors: International Studies Scholars Citation, 2014
- Personal Injury Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.