Howard Rosenblatt handles civil and criminal tax controversy administrative practice and litigation, including audit defense and collection matters. He represents business entities and individuals before state and federal taxing authorities, including the IRS, Department of Justice, United State's Attorney's Office, California State Board of Equalization, California Franchise Board, California Employment Development Department and California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Previously, he worked at the office of District Counsel for the Internal Revenue Service as a Senior Tax Attorney for over ten years.
- Tax Law
- Of Counsel
- Brager Tax Law Group
- - Current
- Senior Tax Attorney
- Office of District Counsel for the Internal Revenue Service
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Gonzaga University
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. | Economics
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Taxation Section # 69874
- Beverly Hills Bar Association - Taxation Section
- Howard Rosenblatt's Website Profile
- Brager Tax Law Group Website
- Tax Problem Attorney Blog
- Don’t Always Believe What the IRS Tells You About Your Trust Fund Taxes (or Anything Else)
19 November 2018
- Fishmonger Sentenced: Criminal Tax Evasion Charges Result from Failure to Report $75,000 in Income
30 May 2018
- The IRS Cannot Use Extended Limitations Period to Reach Foreign Asset Income
20 March 2018
- IRS to Begin Revoking Passports in January for Seriously Delinquent Tax Debts
18 January 2018
- What Should I Do If I Have an Unreported Offshore Account at a “Bad Bank”?
14 December 2017
- I Don’t Agree With the Findings of My IRS Examiner. Should I Appeal?
11 December 2017
- Is There Anything I Can Do to Stop an IRS Wage Garnishment?
7 December 2017
- How Do I Know Which Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Option to Use?
4 December 2017
- When is Tax Debt Dischargeable in Bankruptcy?
30 November 2017