Free Consultation: (908) 264-7701Tap to Call This Lawyer
Howard LesnikHelping accident victims and families recover the full value of their accident c
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Appeals & Appellate ...
- New Jersey
Ethics and Professionalism
Robert G. Stahl September 21, 2021
I highly recommend Howard in criminal and personal injury cases. He is a dedicated, driven, ethical and highly skilled advocate.
M. Reyes August 6, 2021
Success and Prompt Legal Service The best lawyer with handling legal paperwork to process my medical claims and working with the adjusters especially with the healthcare providers that treated me so I can function physically well again after my accident. Howard is very knowledgeable with the Insurance Auto Claims and PIP coverage and was able to explain the details of what the claims will cover for my medical bills especially when An IME ( Independent Medical Exam) was conducted so that the Insurance Company can authorize treatment . Overall the settlement I receive was what I expected when I first discuss the case with him. I was very happy to get a quick settlement in 8 months. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&AResponsive Law
Mr. Lesnik is a Certified Trial Lawyer in New Jersey who brings his experience and knowledge of the laws of New Jersey to protect you and your family. Allow yourself time to heal from your injuries while your attorney handles the insurance company, and other legal matters concerning any exposure to criminal charges.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Workers' Compensation
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq.
- - Current
- Triarsi Betancourt Wukovits
- Seton Hall University
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1996) | Economics
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- Regular Member
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 Best, Client Satisfaction
- District XII Ethics Committee
- New Jersey State Bar  # 003952001
- - Current
- Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
- New Jersey Supreme Court
Websites & Blogs
- My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq. Website
- My NJ Injury Lawyer Howard P. Lesnik, Esq. Blog
- Insurance Coverage for Seriously Injured in Rideshare Accidents
May 10, 2023
- Pool Safety
May 5, 2023
- Scooter Safety
May 5, 2023
20 Questions Answered
- Q. Advice, I reIcently started riding my bike w/helmet only crossing roadways in crosswalks in nj and most cars do not stop
- A: There is a law that motor vehicles must stop for pedestrians i crosswalks. Bicyclists are required to walk their bicycles across the street in crosswalks. If you are walking your bicycle and see a car that is not going to stop for you, try to take a picture with your cell phone if possible and report to the local police department. Be safe. Best regards, Howard Lesnik, Esq.
- Q. Can I travel to Florida without having to register under Megan’s law
- A: You should review your judgement of conviction for your case. That would list all the conditions of probation. A probation officer cannot change your sentence. Only a judge can change or add conditions of your sentence or probation and that would have to be done in court with you present.
- Q. 2c:29-3b(4) amendment 3-7.10 means??
- A: It most likely means that the original criminal charge was amended and downgraded to a municipal ordinance.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.