Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Silver
I am a third generation lawyer who is committed to helping people injured in an accident at work or in a motor vehicle.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Never a fee unless we collect.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing partner
- Ankin Law Office
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1994) | JD
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- How Many Car Accidents Will You Have?
- Just How Dangerous Can a Trampoline Park Be? Hundreds of Chicago-Area Patrons Have the Answer
- Medical Malpractice: Are Doctors Gaming the System?
- A Word to the Wise: Staying Safe on Graduation Weekend
- Has Sterigenics Slowly Been Poisoning Willowbrook?
- What Caused Your Sepsis?
Websites & Blogs
- The Chicago Injury Lawyer
- Move Over Chicago: Police Strengthen Enforcement to Protect EMS
21 May 2019
- Wedding Injuries are No Honeymoon
15 May 2019
- Inadequate Emergency Showers & Eyewash Stations
17 April 2019
- Midwives Under Fire
11 April 2019
- When Drivers Do the Crime, It Could Still Be on the Insurance Company’s Dime
5 April 2019
- Workplace Safety: Will Wearables Make a Difference?
22 March 2019
- Don’t Let a DUI Accident Be a Buzz Kill this Cinco de Mayo
11 March 2019
- New Illinois Law Protects Kids at the Carnival
18 February 2019
- Your Surgeon Made a Mistake. Now What?
13 February 2019
Contact & Map