Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I am a patent prosecution attorney who has been working in the semiconductor industry for many years. I am also an inventor who has more than 10 patents issued/pending. In addition, I could be glad to help you in dealing with other legal matters.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Rights
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Area
- Constitutional Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- Roberts Law Group
- - Current
- Roberts law group deals with criminal law, traffic law, and other civil matters.
- Concord Law School
- J.D. | Interllectual Property
- Honors: Top 10% of the class. Graduated with honor.
- University of Cincinnati
- Ph.D. | Chemistry
12 Questions Answered
- Q. Does an unenforceable provision make the entire contract void?
- A: No. Any of the unenforceable provisions will be modified or struck to reflect the intentions of the contracting parties but the remaining contract is still valid and enforceable.
- Q. Does a durable power of attorney in California need to be notarized as well as having two witnesses sign it?
- A: You can do it either by notary or by two witnesses signing the POA.
- Q. In reading a will, can you define the word "issues"? Does that mean descendant of the beneficiary or descendant.
- A: Issue means children, grandchildren, great children, i.e., lineal desceedants of direct bloodline.
- Q. I filed a petition for devorce, and i don't meet the 3 months residency from the county where i filed it, can i refiled
- A: Yes you need to refile.
- Q. Do I have to have a dockett number when filing a patent?
- A: No you don't. Having a docket number makes tracking the application much easier but for filing you do not need one.
- Q. Is there an official application data sheet 37 1.76 form for provisional patent application?
- A: You do not need ADS for provisionals. All you need is the cover sheet SB16 to indicate the application is a provisional.
- Q. Should I ask the courts to push the child support case with ex-husband when he's not paid child support over 4 yrs now?
- A: I don't know why he has not paid CS for over 4 years. If you have an existing CS order he is likely in contempt. You should go to the court immediately to enforce it.
- Q. What is attempted roberry?
- A: Robbery is taking property of another from his body or in his presence, with intent to steal, by force or fear. Attempt is when take a substantial step towards the completion of the above robbery but without the robbery actual occuring.
- Q. Is browsing the web a copyright violation?
- A: I am not sure what you mean. Copyright infringement is the unauthorized use of copyrighted work, infringing the author's exclusive rights. Browsing a webside does not constitute unauthorized or prohibited use since the author created the website for other to browse. It is like we go to a museum and look at all the copyrighted paintings, or reading a newspaper article. But if you use the content of the website, such as putting them into your own blog, you may be infringing the copyright.
Contact & Map