I am closing in on nineteen years as a A+ BBB 10 AVVO rated Santa Clara County based attorney who opened a practice to help people obtain quality focused legal representation. I also do civil cases (hwgreen.com) such as restraining orders. I help small businesses who do not want or need to pay law-firms with large "phone book size bills" that "over-kill" the fairly straight forward legal matter. I pick up calls through-out the day and meet clients on weekends.
I am battle tested and fight very hard for each and every client . For criminal cases I offer a free thirty minute consultation (phone or in person" which clients really love.
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
This is for criminal cases. It can be used by phone or in person or a combination.
- Credit Cards Accepted
visa mastercard venmo discover
- English: Spoken, Written
- SANTA CLARA BAR ASSOCIATION
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- National Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- University of Phoenix
- M.A. (2000) | ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Cambridge University
- (1998) CERTIFICATION IN HISTORY AND BUSINESS
- FEDERAL COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT
- - Current
- California State Bar # 209383
- - Current
- 16th Annual Rehabilitation Conference, San Jose, CA
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Sheldon Berrol Memorial Award acceptance and speech.