Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Offers complimentary 30 minute consultation in office or over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most all of our cases are taken on a flat fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tyson and Denson PLLC
- - Current
- Local Jacksonville Law Firm handling predominately family and criminal law matters. As co-owner and attorney at the firm, have handled many cases in both areas of law since the firm opened in 2015. Our firm works on a flat fee basis which makes our services more affordable to our clients.
- The Jean Bart Firm
- Worked under an experienced and professional personal injury attorney.
- Criminal Appellate Intern
- Arnold and Sichta
- Worked under Attorney Rick Sichta doing research on criminal appellate cases.
- Law Office of Omar Farooq
- Worked as a front desk intern at the office. Performed duties relating to making calls, scheduling, and creating documents.
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Honors: Pro Bono Achievement Award
- Activities: Animal Law Society Criminal Law Society
- Lindenwood University
- B.B.A. (2010) | Criminal Law and Art
- Honors: Dean's List Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Writing Center Advisor Criminal Law Society
- Bold City Best
- Tyson and Denson PLLC became a finalist in Bold City Best 2018 for Best Law Firm.
- Best Law Firm 2016
- Bold City Best
- Tyson and Denson PLLC won Bold City Best Law Firm of 2016!
- The Florida Bar # 106095
Websites & Blogs
- Direct Website
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a Florida prisoner married to a women in France file a simplified petition for dissolution of marriage?
- A: A simplified divorce cannot be filed in this matter. If both parties cannot appear together to sign and file the simplified at the courthouse, and both appear at the final hearing, a simplified is not appropriate. The person would need to file a regular dissolution of marriage petition, have the other party served via a process server with the action, or get an answer waiver from the other party, and proceed on with the process.
- Q. Divorce needed. The couple has been separated for 18 years, the child is almost 21, back child support is being paid
- A: Yes, you could be assisted with this but more information would be necessary. If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with my office feel free to call (904) 330-0289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact & Map