Since 2003, Harry Bradley has been helping clients find effective solutions to legal issues both in and out of the courtroom. He began his career as a litigator in Indiana and Illinois courtrooms, having presented over 25 cases to jury, but now also frequently recommends alternative dispute resolution when this represents the most efficient means of resolving a client's dispute. Harry is admitted to practice before the Supreme Courts of Illinois and Indiana, as well as the federal district courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. He has also presented difficult cases before juries in Ohio and Florida, and appeared in California state and federal courts as pro hac vice counsel. He is a member of the Illinois and DuPage County Bar Associations. Prior to opening his own law office in DuPage County, Harry previously worked for firms in Chicago and the western suburbs. He focused his practice in retail issues such as sales and service agreements, product warranties, FTC compliance, arbitration agreements, and fraudulent sales litigation, and also represented clients with issues arising under the state commercial code. Additionally, he has represented clients in insurance defense litigation, subrogation, and collections. Harry received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a concentration in Finance from Indiana University in 2000. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis in 2003. While at Indiana University he was an officer of the Hispanic Law Society and participated in moot court competition. Harry worked as a Certified Legal Intern at the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office in Indianapolis, where he tried his first case to jury as a second year law student. Harry is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and served aboard the destroyer U.S.S. Fife, receiving the National Defense and Southwest Asia Service Awards for his participation in Operation Provide Comfort following Desert Storm.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
No cost 30 minute consultation.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Purdue University - Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis
- B.S. (2000) | Business - Finance
- Indiana State Bar # 24103-49
- State Bar of Illinois # 6305281
- Illinois State Bar Association
- - Current
- DuPage County Bar Association
- - Current
- Naperville Business Lawyer
- How to Lemon Law - Indiana and Illinois
- GM Recall Information 2014
12 August 2014
- Is There a Lemon Law for Used Cars?
18 June 2014
- What is the Indiana Lemon Law?
29 April 2014
- Auto Lemon Law Eligible? – Chrysler Recalls 644,354 Grand Cherokee and Durango Vehicles for Brake Defect
8 April 2014
- How to File Lemon Law Indiana
10 March 2014
- BBB Auto Line Statistics Show Slim Chance of Relief in 2013
6 February 2014
- Welcome Back in 2014
7 January 2014
- Recall Information, TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins), and other Service Advisories: Issued for Your Vehicle?
17 December 2011
- Intermittent Problems – Why Can’t My Dealer See It?
22 September 2011