- Consumer Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
- Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Hal has been solving legal problems and “righting wrongs” for his clients in various civil law matters through
+ effectively advocating clients’ claims to their adversaries,
+ constructing and asserting well-supported settlement demands and negotiation,
+ engaging productive mediation to the client’s advantage, and
+ diligently pressing civil lawsuits and skillfully conducting trials in the courts, as well as winning appeals,
in Massachusetts since 1992 and in New Hampshire since 1997.
Attorney Beede has successfully litigated or settled a ranging variety of civil cases at virtually all levels of Massachusetts and New Hampshire state and federal courts, including the New Hampshire Supreme Court and the U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals, for individual and corporate plaintiffs and defendants since 1992. Cases include contract disputes between businesses or between consumers and businesses; bringing or defending against wrongful job termination, workplace discrimination, harassment, or other employment claims; boundary / property line disputes; landlord – tenant disputes; personal injury claims and family law issues, among others. Hal has also represented both employees and businesses before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights.
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Car Accident Injury
- Boundary / Property / Land Disputes
- New Hampshire
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Suffolk University Law School
- Juris Doctor (1991) | I interned with the Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney's Office in Providence, RI, and also with the Honorable Ernest C. Torres, U.S. District Court Judge for the District of Rhode Island. I also studied International and European Communities Law with
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.