Free Consultation: (615) 970-6448Tap to Call This Lawyer
Hannah Burdine

Hannah Burdine

Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Georgia, Tennessee
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

The last thing you need to worry about during this time is whether your attorney is effectively representing you.

You are going through a difficult, confusing time.
You have a lot of questions. Your world has been turned upside down.

What are you going to do with your finances? What is going to happen to your children? What are you going to do financially after the divorce?

You need an attorney you can trust will listen to you and understand you

You need an attorney who has BEEN THERE HERSELF and also has years of experience in family law, who has handled many of these cases and can help you navigate your unique situation.

You don't want to spend thousands of dollars and not see results. You do not want to spend thousands of dollars on an attorney who does more harm than good.

Ms. Burdine offers free telephone consultations to give you the opportunity to kick the tires, to see if she is the right fit for you. It is important to talk to more than one attorney before you decide to hire one, to be sure that your attorney knows what she or he is doing, has your best interests in mind, and to ensure that your children (if applicable) will not be harmed during this process.

Not everyone needs a fighter. Ms. Burdine is diplomatic when appropriate, and she fights unyieldingly for clients when necessary. She devotes the time and attention that is required to garner positive results and to ensure her clients receive the attention they deserve.

Attorney Hannah Burdine has nearly 20 years of experience in the legal industry, with more than ten years committed to divorce litigation including high net worth divorce cases and asset protection.

Ms. Burdine is also experienced with estate planning and asset protection through trusts and other structures. There are ways to protect yourself financially before and after marriage and Ms. Burdine can help.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Video Conferencing
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
    Free telephone consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Installment plans available.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
ID Number: 110814
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
ID Number: 026218
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law Logo
University of Memphis
University of Memphis Logo
Professional Associations
Tennessee State Bar  # 26218
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Nashville Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tennessee Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. Are there any documents can grant me permission to make legal decisions on my daughter's behalf?
A: There are a couple of options: (1) you can petition the court for a legal guardianship over your grandson with your daughter's consent if her parental rights have not been terminated, or (2) you could petition the court for custody of your grandson, which could be done without your daughter's consent.
Q. dad is 69 divorcing has become incapacitated wife placed him in nursing home no contact what can I do
A: Has your father filed for divorce or has his wife filed for divorce? If so, you can petition the court for a conservatorship over your father. If he is totally incapacitated, you would want a full conservatorship rather than a limited one.
Q. when divorcing and husband owned the property prior to the marriage but said house burned 6 years into the marriage and
A: It depends on various factors. It sounds like there might be transmutation but I am not sure on this little bit of information. Was there a mortgage on the home at the time of the marriage or not? Did the Wife contribute to the homeowners' insurance, mortgage (if there was one), home equity loan payments (if there were any), repairs on the home, any renovations, property taxes, or other household expenses during the marriage? If so, then the Wife likely has an equitable interest in the home.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Burdine Law Firm PLLC
2021 Richard Jones Road
Suite 150C
Nashville, TN 37215
Toll-Free: (615) 970-6448
Monday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: In-person meetings are by appointment only.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.