Guy has been representing injured clients all over Oklahoma for over 25 years. He has taken his years of experience and courtroom skills developed while working in both large and small law firms and opened the GT Law Firm, with offices in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
Guy's main practice area is wrongful death of the elderly, with emphasis in nursing home and assisted living abuse and neglect. Guy believes how a person dies matters.
“Every person or their family member who has been injured or killed by someone’s misconduct deserves answers as to how and why it happened, and fair compensation for all of the harms and losses suffered.”
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Assisted Living Injuries and Neglect
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Free Consultation
In certain cases, GT Firm will investigate potential cases at no charge and without a fee contract.
- Contingent Fees
- 8th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.S. | Finance and Insurance
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Past President 2008-2009; Board Member since 1996
- American Association for Justice
- Member Nursing Home Litigation Group
- - Current
- GT FIRM
- The Dirty Secret of Assisted Living
- Nursing Home Myth: Old people fall and there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.
Nursing Home abuse, neglect, and wrongful deathGT Law Firm | Trucking Accidents
Trucking accidents - Hire a lawyer quicklyTulsa Personal Injury Lawyer | General Personal Injury Questions
What is a personal injury case?GT Law Firm | Who Is GT? Guy Thiessen
Why GT Law Firm is the right choice.