Gregory William Liebl

Gregory William Liebl

Severson, Wogsland & Liebl, P.C.
  • Family Law, Divorce
  • Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Greg Liebl is a family law attorney located in Fargo, North Dakota specializing in divorce, child custody, visitation, adoption, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, contempt of court proceedings, restraining orders, protection orders, name changes and termination of parental rights. If you have a family situation you would like to discuss with Greg, feel free to call him at 701-297-2890.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
North Dakota
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
United States District Court, North Dakota
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Severson, Wogsland & Liebl, P.C.
University of North Dakota
J.D. (2005) | Psychology, Sociology, and Law
Honors: Graduated with Distinction Member of the Order of the Barristers
University of North Dakota Logo
Websites & Blogs
Greg Liebl
Our Blog
Legal Answers
12 Questions Answered
Q. Do grandparents have the right to call grandkids? We are told we cannot by sons exwife.
A: I am a family law attorney in North Dakota. I believe you will need talk to an attorney in Washington, if that is where the divorce is located.
Q. My wife moved out and took our three daughters. Is it legal for her to move more then 50 miles away without my consent.
A: The answer depends on whether there is a court order in place and whether or not 50 miles away puts her outside of the state of North Dakota. You will want to speak with an attorney further about this to get you pointed in the right direction.
Q. Can I move out of state with my child without the father's consent. Not married. No custody agreement
A: In North Dakota you need the other party's consent or a Court order to move, if there is a custody/visitation Judgment giving him time with the child. This being said, I would proceed with caution and consult an attorney before doing so. There are some potential risks to taking off prior to getting certain issues resolved.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Severson, Wogsland & Liebl, P.C.
4627 44th Ave. S., Suite 108
Fargo, ND 58104
Telephone: (701) 297-2890
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.