Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Gregory T TaylorGreg Taylor & Associates, PLLC
- Real Estate Law, Probate, Estate Planning ...
- Kentucky, Tennessee
A Calloway County native, Greg Taylor is an attorney licensed in Kentucky and Tennessee. He’s been practicing law in his hometown since graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2003. He earned his bachelor of arts from Murray State University in 2000 and graduated from Christian Fellowship High School in Marshall County in 1996. Greg practices law in the areas of real estate, corporate law, asset protection, estate planning and probate, adoptions, foreclosure & foreclosure defense, collections law, and collection of certificates of delinquency. When he’s not working, Greg is active in the Murray and Calloway County community. He has previously served on the Murray City Council and on the United Way of Murray-Calloway County board. Currently, Greg serves as an elder at Christian Community Church, and on the board of directors for Life House Care Center and Angels Attic. He and his wife, Kristin, have three children, Cate, Ben and Rachel. They like to cheer for the Racers and spend time at Kentucky Lake.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- General Civil
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed-Price Services and Fees The fixed price services I have are as follows: Basic LLC Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $500. Corporation Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $750. Preparation of a basic Will - $150 (second Will for spouse at $100). Powers of Attorney - $75. Hourly Rate - $175. I offer free initial phone conversations to see if the client needs my services.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner and Solo Practitioner
- Greg Taylor & Associates, PLLC
- - Current
- After three years gaining experience while working for another local attorney, I established my own practice in 2006 and have enjoyed serving clients in Murray and Calloway County since that time. I focus my practice on the areas of Real Estate Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Probate Law, and Business Law, including forming corporations and LLCs.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Murray State University
- B.A. | Radio/TV, Business, German
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Graduate and Kappa Tau Alpha, Journalism Honor Society.
- City of Murray
- City Council
- United Way of Murray-Calloway County
- Member, Board of Directors
- Activities: Served as a member of the Board of Directors for the local United Way and assisted in fund raising.
- Calloway County Bar Association
- Activities: President of the Calloway County Bar Association
http://gregtaylorlaw.com Greg Taylor is a real estate lawyer, probate lawyer, and estate planning attorney with offices in Murray and Hazel, Kentucky. He also does adoptions, debt collection, and business law. Greg is licensed in both Kentucky and Tennessee and you can reach him at 270-761-4558 or gregtaylorlaw.com.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.