Gregory L. AhlgrenThe Ahlgren Law Firm / Experienced Legal Counsel, US/MX Border and Beyond
- Arbitration & Mediation, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
As a member of the Texas Bar College, my legal practice is focused on federal and cross-border legal matters, including litigation, import/export, and nearshore business projects. Additionally, I have extensive experience with international telecommunications law. I have been licensed by the State Bar of Texas since May 25, 1995, and am also licensed by the Department of Homeland Security as a United States Customs Broker. My firm specializes in legal matters in the USA/Latin America context, representing foreign clients within the US legal system, as well as managing outbound legal matters for US-based clients.
The Ahlgren Law Firm provides strategic legal counsel in federal and cross-border matters, as well as general matters under Texas law. Founded in the Rio Grande Valley in 2005, we serve clients throughout the USA and internationally. Representation is available in all state and federal district courts of Texas, as well as the U.S. Tax Court and consulates.
Providing legal services in English & Spanish, The Ahlgren Law Firm represents clients from the USA, Latin America and beyond.
Attorney consultations are strictly confidential, and by appointment only.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 00793031
- The Ahlgren Law Firm
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- State Bar of Texas  # 00793031
- - Current
- US anti-corruption developments – 2019 in review
- Legal500 / In House Lawyer
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Texas, Invest in Texas Forum, Monterrey, Mexico
- State of Texas
- US Customs Broker
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Texas Bar College
- The Ahlgren Law Firm
- Q. What is the law (if any) on lunch breaks or any breaks at all during long shifts exceeding 8-10 hours.
- A: It depends on the specific situation, including the city where the work is being performed.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.