(502) 855-3415Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
- Indiana, Kentucky
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney Greg Condra protects your business and your family. Greg Condra helps small business owners with transactions and litigation including starting, buying and selling businesses or subsidiary companies, commercial/rental real estate, and the generational transfer of the family business. Mr. Condra also practices probate & estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate). o Licensed in both Indiana and Kentucky o Small Business Transactions & Litigation o Legal Audits Identify Dangers to Your Business o Wills, Trusts, Probate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
Additional Practice Areas
- Buy or Sell, Start or Close a Business
- Wills, Trusts, Probate
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Kentucky State Bar
- Indiana Bar Association
- Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council
- President, Board of Directors
- Louisville Bar Association
- Activities: o Small Firm and Solo Practitioner Section, Chairman o Kentucky Lawyer Referral Service, Chairman o Real Estate Section o Probate and Estate Section
- Louisville Forum
- Board of Directors
- Louisville Estate Planning Council
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.