I strive to level the playing field so that my clients enjoy the same rights, privileges, and legal representation as the powerful insurance companies that represent the individuals and corporations that injured them. As a former lawyer for insurance companies, I know how the other side operates in personal injury cases, and I'm ready to put the knowledge and skills gained from those experiences to work for you.
All injury victims suffer emotional trauma and financial stress after a devastating accident. I am driven to ease the suffering of injury victims and their families by listening to their stories and helping them build strong cases to recover the compensation that they deserve.
I am a litigation and trial attorney that is dedicated to my clients. I practice throughout the Atlanta metro area and actively participate in many legal associations. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive group of trial attorneys who have obtained a settlement or verdict of one million dollars or more. I was was also named a 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star, an honor awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Georgia.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- State Bar of Georgia # 940312
- Allen & Scofield Injury Lawyers, LLC
- Slip and Fall Prevention in the Workplace
18 June 2019
- Common Causes of Burn Injuries
4 June 2019
- What Should I Do If a Part on My Car Has Been Recalled?
22 May 2019
- My Child Was Injured on an Atlanta Playground
8 May 2019
- How Are Car Accident Settlements Calculated in Georgia?
17 April 2019
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month: What You Need to Know
3 April 2019