You are probably feeling stressed about receiving a traffic ticket or DWI/DUI. You can relax. I am the founder of Langer Law Firm Ticket Defense, and I would be happy to personally handle your case for you. In the vast majority of cases, you will NOT have to go to court, and I will do everything possible to ensure that you receive no insurance points if such an outcome is possible in your case. I successfully resolve speeding tickets, reckless driving citations, missed court dates, designated lane violations, failures to reduce speed, running stop signs and red lights, driving while intoxicated (DWI / DUI), limited learner’s permit violations, improper backing citations, and much more!
Receiving a traffic ticket or DWI charge is a serious matter that can have significant legal and financial consequences. Call me now at 828-490-RIDE (7433) (or text a picture of your ticket to that number) for your free consultation! I truly enjoy practicing traffic law and resolving my clients’ driving-related issues. I am very experienced in handling virtually every type of traffic violation. You can call or text 828-490-RIDE (7433) or visit LangerLawFirm.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- All Traffic-Related Issues
- Free Consultation
Consultations are 100% free!
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and all specialty cards.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All fees are reasonable and commensurate with the experienced legal representation that is provided.
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Langer Law Firm Ticket Defense
- FIND OUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ATTORNEY GORDON LANGER - Go to LangerLawFirm.com right now to view his Attorney Profile and Client Reviews!
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Florida State University
- B.S. | Real Estate
- Florida State University
- B.S. (2006) | Finance
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Henderson County Bar Association
- Real Property Section of State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Section of State Bar Association
- Gordon Z. Langer's Website Profile
- Langer Law Firm Ticket Defense Website
- Q. Should I ask for a prayer for judgement doing 15 mph over the speed limit? This is my very first Traffic violation
- A: I generally agree with what Attorney Houser suggests. I would, however, also take into consideration the county in which you received the ticket. Some counties, such as Buncombe, only allow one improper equipment (I.E.) every three years. So, if you receive another ticket two years after using your I.E., your only option would be to use a prayer for judgment continued (P.J.C.). And, as Ms. Houser indicated, P.J.C.s are discretionary. In other words, the judge may not give you one, especially if he or she sees that your reduction to an I.E. was from a high speed ticket. As Ms. Houser suggests, it really would be smart to hire a local attorney who is familiar with your judicial district.